bringing home the kids for the holidays! means providing homes for them and ending housing discrimination
Once you recognize that human trafficking is not just isolated to economic abuse, and it's roots go much deeper than that, you must acknowledge that helping everyone in the same manner (ie, shelters and food banks) is as effective as trying to sell everyone in the world the same type of sneaker or the same type of vehicle.
There are cross trainers, tennis sneakers, running sneakers and diabetic shoes. There are cleats and dancing shoes and for each and every individuals from sedentary lifestyle to athlete there is a need for individuality.
For every body type there is a need for a customized training program and a vehicle to fit each body type. We wouldn't design an iron man participant the same workout as we would for a type 2 diabetes, over weight individual with high blood pressure. Nor would we sell a a body builder a convertible.
Now, take a look at the state of Florida's health. It begins in the womb. Where are the children born and to whom? Theft of identity of adults and children is taking place in the womb and must be stopped. This underground trafficking includes use of each other's computer systems and reporting of income. I encourage you to take a look at the number of foster care children state wide (4000) and then I encourage you to ask why are Floridians being separated from their parents and how else could this money be used? It was reported in 2013 that this is an $8 Billion per year industry. If this rate did not change than a $64 Billion lawsuit would return money to the victims and cause for the next eight years to be better, brighter years designed for inspired kids! Kids who can learn forgiveness and social justice right along with their parents.
The reason I ask this is because false petitions are the reason for separating children from parents and these petitions are created nation wide. There is a very large gap in the Judge's order (based upon case management) and the reality of implementing the order and this gap is also called the justice system. Children who are surviving a state which lacks a domestic violence system who can be separated from their parent based upon a false report from an anonymous person, who in all cases is benefiting from the removal of the child from the parent. (see next web page)
Computer invasion, cyber stalking, physical stalking and telephone stalking are all against the law and illegal. Using someone else's bank accounts, social media accounts, e-mail accounts and website and trouble shooting accounts like Geek Squad and Apple are identity fraud and theft. This is true for child theft. Using someone else's computer and then holding them accountable for the information you write on their computer whether it be in person via use of their computer or via a wi fi network is computer intrusion and computer invasion. It's harassment and a violation of human rights including the right to privacy. However, when you have a court appointed appointment to use funds (child support or guardianship funds) on behalf of someone else, this court appointed duty is not to be taken from you by the sixth circuit courthouse, it is an overstepping of boundaries in a state of Florida DCF courtroom designed to benefit DCF and their court ordered mental health programs.
In Georgia I learned of two cities that burned to the ground Atlanta and Cedartown. I stayed in safe houses and was given a safe place to sleep while investigating the crime(s) that separated my son and me. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s lasting impact in Georgia includes southern hospitality which no doubt was in place before and after his life; but from my experience Florida residents should not be disallowed protection when cursed by their business competition. This is a crime and business identity theft and kidnapping is what the police call "imaginary and in your head".
This holiday, I would love to see the children be given homes where they could reunite with their parents who were denied protection in the sixth circuit justice system as a result of political maneuvering and mental health discrimination. In Georgia when you treat a woman like me and my son like Florida did, it's housing discrimination.
Adjusting to Florida's lifestyle is a BIG adjustment following the hate crime that separated me and my son. This video plays music from the movie Forrest Gump which again reminded me of the feather in the movie and the organized set up by my business competition to take my most valuable belongings from me. Our story is just one of many reunions that should be taking place this holiday season 2018.
As a native of Buffalo, New York, I had the pleasure of being an on campus resident and commuter during the years the Buffalo Bills went to the super bowl four times.
Now, for me, that meant watching the other students and dorm residents built a tower of support for the opposing team and then grab a Buffalo Bills shirt or jersey just prior to the Super Bowl and wear it. I listened for a friend to invite me to the best party and then show up. That's it. I showed up. I considered active participation 'showing up". I also gave myself permission all season long to show up for games by third quarter telling myself nothing really happened in a Bills game until third quarter. However, that's simply because the Buffalo Bills, with Jim Kelly as quarterback had a reputation for winning during the very last few minutes of the game.
As I started to watch this video, I couldn't get past the title. I recognize this fully because the power fans have to support a team to a winning super bowl is tremendous. Instead of waiting for the crowd to roar and asking, "What just happened?" You have the chance to be what happened. Instead of waiting for Super Bowl commercials to come on and getting up to get what you need during the game, you can ensure you have everything you need including someone to help you have everything you need before, during and after the game.
Here's my summary of being a non football fan during the four years the Bills went to the Super Bowl and taking full ownership of not knowing how to be a Buffalo Bills fan and what I have learned from this experience.
First of all, I became a professional health and wellness coach after growing up NOT playing sports, so this has given me much insight into this topic.
1. If you are a fan going to the game try not to party so much that you lose your ability to play the game yourself. Imagine your a player, and you can hear the fans NOT being focused on the game, and each play that you are making to win but instead they are just distractors from either team's success. Throw away distractors who talk about everything else in their life and are just there because it's something to do. These distractors are the people who take everyone away from focusing on the win.
2. Be careful of designated passengers. These are the people who show up, drink up and have no plan in place for how they are getting home, how much it will cost them or anyone else to accomplish what they will do in ANY environment and that is to be a designated passenger. They fully rely on someone else to make the plans to get home and that is their primary role in attending the game.
3. Ungrounded fans are those who have thoughts carrying them away to places from the past, the future, the distant future and the imagined. These ungrounded fans may or may not show up with fan apparel but none the less they are inspiring enough that friends want to be around them. They are 75 % or more of the time the fan who asks, what just happened? when they hear the crowd roar, but in truth, they are at the game or watching the game because somewhere in their life they imagined that they would have friends who cared about them to invite them. Ungrounded fans can also be the hostess or host of the game because they love to be surrounded by people, but they may not stay grounded in the present moment. These fans celebrate the event, the great food and drink, the win and mourn with the losses, however in the actual game watching and play by play movement, they are going to miss all of it, because they are simply dreaming up their next dream.
4. Money makers are those in Orchard Park, NY and surrounding areas that are simply just going to make money off of you and your team. They have no preference for anything but that. They are not going to research stats, they are not even going to pay much attention to anything but the start and end time of each game. These are the parking attendants with big back yards, local businesses who have a drink and drown sale, chicken wing distributors and pizzerias. This is not true for all supporters who make money, just those who are money makers.
5. Finally, groom your fans and don't take it personally when you do this. Take time to have speaking engagements with youth in schools, all kinds of schools so you do not miss those students who are at a small school without a football team like West Seneca Christian School, graduating class of 19. Groom your fans so that they know what you need to win. That means teach your fans what you expect of them so that they know not only how you play the game, but what you need to win. Here are a few tips from experience.
I coach behavior modification and lifestyle change. Living in Florida from 1994-2012 was the right decision. In 2012, I experienced identity fraud and theft and why? Because there were distractors in my life who thought that what I had was what they wanted, when in fact, I just lived life so richly that they thought it my career was what they wanted, but in the end, they drank more, and smoked more and cursed themselves and others for the next few years when they realized, I just don't like it when she has what she has because I don't know where I fit into her new life.
This Thanksgiving, take time to ask those who are important to you, what do you need from me, to show my support for you to live life to the fullest. Be sure to surround yourself with a community that doesn't require you to lose, for them to win. That's identity theft, when you believe the way for you to get ahead requires cheating others out of what is rightfully their's.
I believe the Bills were coached to win and even played to win, but what condition were the Bills fans in when Scotty Norwood missed the field goal? It's the fans who had their peers counting their chicken wings, and the designated passengers and the spectators that were not focused on the win. Instead they expected all of the attention to be on them.
All the Best to Jim Kelly and family!
Elizabeth Nelson, MA, ED
I woke up this morning with this beautiful quote in my mind. I slept in such peace and when I woke up to this sentence I heard by Dr. Wayne Dyer it meant so much to me. All of his teachings and his formal training in psychology and directly with Dr. Abraham Maslow. His career in college teaching and counseling but even more important his career on public television.
There are times when I had to really try to clear my mind to follow his talks, and other times I could just kick back and understand him immediately and whether I agreed with him or not, I always enjoyed hearing stories of him and his first and second wife, and his eight children.
This photo montage and story collection moves up right up closer to the holidays. One or more of the key pieces of Dr. Dyer's life included his ability to tell his childhood and his mother's story with such great love. Meaning he saw his mother for weekly visits while in the foster case system and in some of his other You Tube videos he shares what a great importance these visits were to him and always will be.
The other key piece of his life that I recall is his sharing stories of his second wife who was the wife who he carried on his public speaking career and his work in public television, writing and where I had the pleasure of seeing him last in Denver at the writer's workshop. I almost had the chance to go to Maui to see him speak in January 2014, which definitely would have prepared me for speaking on public television, but I fell short of getting to Maui. Today, I thank God for this man who lit a spark within me and who helped me to keep the flame throughout his life and during the first five years with my son. In fact, when Forrest was born, Dr. Wayne Dyer said a blessing and a prayer for both of us when I was seven months pregnant at the Tampa I Can do it Conference. He also gave Forrest a copy of Dr. Dyer's first children's book.
Books from his children's collection were provided to five inspired kids! from my first children's wellness coaching class in Largo's out of school time after school enrichment class. Staying in-spirit, as he called it for me requires the right environment, relationships, recreation, education, vocation and socialization. Inspiration, my greatest calling was the book he authored that helped to create the foundation for inspire well-being!
In kindergarten, approximately six months before Halloween, I took Forrest to the Countryside Mall where we picked out his Halloween costume. He was going to be Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and I was going to be Izzy, Jake's friend.
After being treated with antibiotics for seven days and six nights at All Children's Hospital for a ruptured appendix, Forrest needed rest and so his costume hung on his bedroom door for a few weeks prior to the holiday.
Today, four years and two weeks past kindergarten Halloween, Forrest's costume remains in our storage unit and may not even fit him anymore. One thing that does fit together is us. We are perfectly suited for a mommy and son relationship and he is my greatest gift ever from his dad.
Making the most of our life on earth includes surrounding ourselves with positive energy, positive relationships, places and when we are striving to maintain at our best, that's often when our "enemies" will try to destroy us. John 10:10